By accessing the website of bitcointrust.global you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service.
The Website and all information and functionalities contained within them are not directed at or intended for use by any person resident or located in any jurisdiction where (1) the distribution of such information or functionality is contrary to the laws of such jurisdiction; or (2) All information is indicative only. No representation or warranty, either express or implied, is provided in relation to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the materials, nor are they a complete statement of the securities, markets or developments referred to herein. The materials should not be regarded by recipients as a substitute for the exercise of their own judgment.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate BItcoinTrust, or BitcoinTrust employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the BitcoinTrust or users of the Websites or expose them to liability.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Websites will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the websites or any services or items obtained through the websites or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any websites linked to it.
Your use of the website, its content and any services or items obtained through the websites is at your own risk. The website, its content and any services or items obtained through the websites are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither this website nor any person associated with this website makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy or availability of the websites.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither BitcoinTrust nor anyone associated with BitcoinTrust represents or warrants that the website, its content or any services or items obtained through the websites will be accurate, reliable, error-free or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that our site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or that the websites or any services or items obtained through the websites will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
BitcoinTrust hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for particular purpose.
BitcoinTrust is a decentralized technology and open for developers to use in their own projects under their own responsibility. BitcoinTrust is not responsible for the uses of this technology outside this website.
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.